High end web development involves a range of specialized services from coding and responsive web design to content writing and SEO (Search Engine Optimization). While John is capable of providing the most current and highest quality web development (code) possible, he has a network of colleagues who can also help as needed. When you hire John, you not only hire his expertise, but you hire his ability to find the right person for the job when the job is outside of his direct skillset.
Tech development with John Shipp follows a predictable path.
- The process begins with a short 20 minute interview and consultation session. This initial interview is scheduled to determine whether John and the client are a good fit. During this interview, the client presents his or her ideas, desires, timeline, budget and other aspects of the project with John.
- John reviews the results of the interview and develops an estimate for the project. This estimate uses an algorithm that incorporates Optimistic, Realistic, and Pessimistic financial projections into the final number - he calls this the "ORP".
- The estimate is delivered to the client and a follow up call is scheduled to discuss the finer point and/or answer any questions or concerns.
- If the client accepts the bid, a consultation session is scheduled to elaborate on the scope of the project, develop landmark goals, and a timeline for completion.
- As soon as the bid is accepted and the project has been mapped out completely, John will begin working on the project.
- Daily/Weekly updates are conducted with the client via email or conference call until the project is completed to the satisfaction of the client.
A laundry list of technologies with which John is proficient...
The list below is not in any order and is constantly updated. Simply a showcase of John's diversity...
HTML / HTML5+
CSS / CSS3+
Intuit / QuickBooks
Landing Page Optimization
Google Places API
OpenX REST API
Revivie XMLRPC API
Startup and MVP
DIVI Theme / Builder
Google Maps API
Google AdSense API
PHP Data Objects (PHP: PDO)
Google GeoCode API
Shopify Liquid Templating / Language
RackSpace API (OpenStack, OpenCloud, etc.)
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
SalesForce / SaleseForce API